William Carey Library
This comprehensive volume is one you will pull off your shelf again and again as you delve into missiological study. The editors could not have made a more thorough or straight-forward volume that will serve researchers across disciplines. Each chapter succinctly defines the method, summarizes its process, suggests resources for more advanced interaction, and provides an exemplar journal article with abstract.
Features to look forward to include:
- 13 significant issues in missiological research
- 8 theological frameworks defined
- 10 qualitative methods defined with examples
- 12 quantitative methods defined with examples
- 25 appendices of invaluable tools from quotable-citable information to open access journals, interview techniques and so much more.
Enjoy the benefits of 14 veteran practitioner-scholars who provide clear and concise guidance to empirical research methodology, biblical-theological inquiry, and the integration of the two interdisciplinary approaches.
- ISBN: 9780878086337
- Pages: 406
- MOBI (Kindle version)
- EPub (every non-Kindle eReader version)
- Published: 2017
- Publisher: William Carey Library