William Carey Library
Wealth, Women, and God
Wealth, Women, and God: How to Flourish Spiritually and Economically in Tough Places
by Miriam Adeney and Sadiri Joy Tira
The Arabian Gulf—the wealthiest country in the world is located here, as is the world’s busiest airport. Not many citizens are Christians. Not much religious conversion is allowed. Yet through migrant women, some of the most powerless people in the great sweep of human labor exchanges today, God’s grace is at work.
In this book you will find:
- primary research not available anywhere else, narrated in a highly readable style
- globalization, diasporas, and massive culture change
- Jesus women—maids, nurses, pastors—experiencing rape, jail, and the opportunity to mentor hundreds
- a guide for group Bible study and reflection at the end of each chapter
These Gulf women’s stories, like those in the Bible, teach lessons that apply to us in many countries.
- Pub date: 2016
- Regular price: $9.95
- Book Format:
- Kindle Version (MOBI)
- EPub version (good for iBooks, Nook, and all non-Kindle e-reading devices)